Monday, September 21, 2009

Food on Monday

You guys probably wonder what I eat to have these ripped up abs? Then again, maybe you don't but I'll go ahead and tell you anyways since you're reading my blog! Today was very representative of my average diet. I love nuts! I try not to go anywhere without a bag on hand because I hate to be hungry. This is a mix that I make myself using products from Sam's Club. It includes walnuts, pecans, almonds, dried blueberries and their triple cherry mix. After this mornings WOD, I had 2 or three handfuls on the way to the office between 6:30 and 7:30AM.

Then I grabbed a plate of bacon, about 10 pieces, and a couple of boiled eggs around 9am. I forgot to take a picture. Sorry!

I joined Tom for our traditional lunch at Dave's desk and put together a salad up in the cafe with plenty of spicy oil mixed in.


And then the coup de gras - around 8pm - 2 rare to medium thick pub burgers on the grill with onions, tomatos, pickles and a whole avocado. Spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment