Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Deadlift PR of 195k!


That's a 20k improvement since June and I'm not going to stop there. 195k was easy! I'm going for 205+ on the next go around :)
I also went RX'd on the WOD - 7 rounds for time of 7 push press and 7 sumo deadlift high pull at 60k in 8:02. I was annoyed with myself because I didn't feel that I pushed beyond the discomfort tonight. Pete smoked me by a solid 2 minutes. However, I resisted the urge to scale and sucked it up at 60k which is a step in the right direction! It's time to start moving some really heavy weight!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh... 60 kilograms? Goodness... I'm no where near that yet.

    I gotta buck up!!!


    Love your (new) blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Pull Show! Love to see it as it only drives me to keep pace with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garth, definitely impressive stuff. You easily had more in that deadlift! And the fact that you're going RX'd now on everything is really impressive. As Zach said, "Garth, you are the #1 athlete at the Fort right now". Love it! Pushes us all to be better every day.

    ReplyDelete